Re: PL/SQL character Array

From: Jim <lermontovb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Dec 1998 16:12:47 GMT

You could either write it youself (not too difficult) or you could try the PLVision stuff that Steven Feuerstein does. I'm pretty sure you get some parsing packages with his Oracle PL/SQL Programming book (O'Reilly)
Jim

Joe Condle <condle_at_med.pitt.edu> wrote in article <36656223.76D7_at_med.pitt.edu>...