ORA-03121:no interface driver connected - function not performed

From: Alex <alex_at_student.unsw.edu.au>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 14:06:24 +1000

[Quoted] [Quoted] Hi, just wondering if anyone has encountered this error before and what they [Quoted] did to correct it. This error occured when I tried to connect to Personal [Quoted] Oracle 8 from forms designer. I am currently running win98 with Personal Oracle 8 (full install) and developer 2000 installed on this machine. I should note that SQL PLus connects perfectly fine to the database. Any help [Quoted] is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Alex Received on Sat Oct 17 1998 - 06:06:24 CEST

Original text of this message