Re: ORA-03121:no interface driver connected - function not performed

From: Ashok Upadhyay <aupadhyay_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 15:57:04 -0400

[Quoted] This is a very very common error and you get it when you try to connect to a [Quoted] oracle database and you don't specify the connect string or mistype the connect [Quoted] string. Make sure you are specifying the connect string in your designer logon [Quoted] dialogue box. If you don't have one create it using oracle 8 net easy config or [Quoted] search for tnsnames.ora and copy tcp-loopback tnsname to some other and use that. I guess if you specify tcp-loopback as your connect string it should work fine.

Thanks