Working with Crystal report 6.0

From: Damir Kriskovic <damir.kriskovic_at_storm.hr>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:17:18 +0200

Hi,

I am working with Delphi on Oracle, and try to make same reports. I don't like that my reports are in project exe, so I decide to use Crystal reports. Now, can I make query in Delphi and send only that set of data to my Crystal report? The idea is that Crystal reports does not open tables with many records and make query of them, then work with small set of data witch are prepare in Delphi.
Another question, how can I create report if I don't use specified tables in Crystal report designer?

Thanks,
Damir Kriskovic
damir_at_storm.hr Received on Mon Oct 12 1998 - 12:17:18 CEST

Original text of this message