Working with Crystal report 6.0

From: Damir Kriskovic <damir.kriskovic_at_storm.hr>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:17:18 +0200

Hi,

[Quoted] I am working with Delphi on Oracle, and try to make same reports. I don't like that my reports are in project exe, so I decide to use Crystal reports. [Quoted] Now, can I make query in Delphi and send only that set of data to my Crystal [Quoted] [Quoted] report? The idea is that Crystal reports does not open tables with many records and make query of them, then work with small set of data witch are prepare in Delphi.
[Quoted] Another question, how can I create report if I don't use specified tables in [Quoted] Crystal report designer?

Thanks,
Damir Kriskovic
damir_at_storm.hr Received on Mon Oct 12 1998 - 12:17:18 CEST

Original text of this message