RE: Calling Stored procedures from Oracle Forms 4.5

From: Madhavan Amruthur <mad_at_sequent.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:52:11 -0700

Hi,
[Quoted] [Quoted] I was trying to call a packaged procedure in Oracle Forms 4.5 trigger. [Quoted] [Quoted] The same procedure when executed from SQL plus works fine but when I try [Quoted] to conpile it in the trigger I get

qualifier "madtest" must be declared.

In SQL Plus exec madtest.madtest_proc('TEST') executes fine. In Forms trigger - does not and gives me the above error.

any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks
Madhavan Received on Fri Sep 18 1998 - 23:52:11 CEST

Original text of this message