Re: Calling Stored procedures from Oracle Forms 4.5

From: Mario <msimic_at_alf.tel.hr>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:46:50 +0200

Madhavan Amruthur wrote in message <3602D60B.BCA1E51_at_sequent.com>...
>Hi,
>I was trying to call a packaged procedure in Oracle Forms 4.5 trigger.
>The same procedure when executed from SQL plus works fine but when I try
>to conpile it in the trigger I get
>
>qualifier "madtest" must be declared.
>
>In SQL Plus exec madtest.madtest_proc('TEST') executes fine.
>In Forms trigger - does not and gives me the above error.

You should be connected as the same user as in SQL plus session while compiling. In the other words you must be able to see and execute this procedure. I have been using packaged procedures in my Forms 4.5 and 5.0 applications with no problems.

IHTH Received on Mon Sep 21 1998 - 10:46:50 CEST

Original text of this message