Oracle Forms Question

From: Dennis M. Hancy <dw724_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu>
Date: 16 Jul 1998 14:29:54 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] Can someone give me an overview of what the "get_item_property" [Quoted] [Quoted] function does? And what its arguments are? If you could recommend some place where I can look for this information myself, that would be helpful too.

[Quoted] The one example I am looking at has a second argument of ITEM_CANVAS. But I'm not sure if that's specific to the example or if that value is a standard value that will work in my case as well. Any light you can shed on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Dennis Hancy
Eaton Corporation
Cleveland, OH Received on Thu Jul 16 1998 - 16:29:54 CEST

Original text of this message