Re: Oracle Forms Question

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 16 Jul 1998 15:20:15 GMT

In article <6ol2p2$2s3$1_at_pale-rider.INS.CWRU.Edu>, Dennis M. Hancy <dw724_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu> wrote:

>Can someone give me an overview of what the "get_item_property"
>function does? And what its arguments are? If you could recommend
>some place where I can look for this information myself, that would
>be helpful too.
>
>The one example I am looking at has a second argument of ITEM_CANVAS.
>But I'm not sure if that's specific to the example or if that
>value is a standard value that will work in my case as well. Any light
>you can shed on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The best way is to read the on-line help: In the Forms Designer, click Help, Contents, Search, then type in Get_Item_property, then click Display.

Your ITEM_CANVAS is an item property that is returned for any item you use with Get_Item_Property.

Hope this helps.
Steve Cosner
http://members.aol.com/stevec5088 Received on Thu Jul 16 1998 - 17:20:15 CEST

Original text of this message