Installing Developer 2000 to Remote Sites

From: Michael Wallach <bwally_at_ipass.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 23:18:34 GMT

[Quoted] Can anyone suggest an easy(?) way to get the Developer 2000 runtime to remote users.I have users that only have a dailup connection but who need to have the runtime so they can access the database via forms. I can have them share a CD and run install remotely, but isn't there a way I can zip up everything they'll need in order to run the forms and just have them ftp it? If so how do I determine what to put in the zip file? Thanks for the help.

Michael Received on Sat Jun 27 1998 - 01:18:34 CEST

Original text of this message