Developer 2000 2.1/Forms 5.0 and 4.5 issues

From: Sherwin Anthony Sequeira <sherwin_at_sequeira.powernet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 00:51:49 +0100

Hi,

Some questions.

    [Quoted]
  1. Anyone got a reference to differences between Forms 4.5 and 5.0 as far as the end product is concerned (i.e. not forms development, but the application)? [Quoted]
  2. Why is Developer 2000 2.1 available ONLY on NT? Is NT now the preferred platform? I think we should be told.
  3. Using Developer 2000 Server/OAS, is it possible to save query/report results on the client machines as text files?
  4. Can report output in scenario 3 be printed on client printers?
  5. What is the meaning of life? WHy the heck am I doing this?

TIA Tony

--
S. A. Sequeira