Forms conversion problem

From: Shawn <sdfergus_at_esper.com>
Date: 26 Jun 1998 18:55:44 GMT

Has anyone ever had problems with canvases shifting off the screen during runtime on forms that were converted from 16-bit Forms 4.5 to 32-bit Forms 4.5.

I initially maximize the MDI and root windows with the following statements:
  Set_window_property(FORMS_MDI_WINDOW,window_state,maximize);   Set_window_property('window_name',window_state,maximize); called from the When-New-Form-Instance trigger.

Opening a form initially from the menu doesn't seem to present any problems. I get the shift when I call a form from a form or display a stacked canvas. When the canvas shifts, it's normally about an inch to the left (off the screen).

Any insight/ideas on this would be greatly appreciated. Received on Fri Jun 26 1998 - 20:55:44 CEST

Original text of this message