Re: the new Appbuilder.

From: Steve Shiflett <steven.p.shiflett_at_lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 12:49:07 -0700

I've looked at it for a week. I conclude that if one is best off using Symantec DB version or Jbuilder with DB connections. appBuilder beta is a huge waste of time if you are thinking of building something useful, though I expect that Oracle will make this into something that will likely replace the venerable D2K.

randy.paries_at_avex.com wrote in message <6k1nqm$kaa$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>Hello,
>I am a new user of the new appBuilder tool.
>Does anyone know when the Jbuilder 2 features are going to be
incorporated??

>Anyone looking into using this tool, you better be very forgiving.
>It is VERY BUGGY (yes I have the release version) , the support for it
SUCKS