the new Appbuilder.

From: <randy.paries_at_avex.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 17:21:26 GMT

Hello,
[Quoted] I am a new user of the new appBuilder tool. Does anyone know when the Jbuilder 2 features are going to be incorporated??

[Quoted] Anyone looking into using this tool, you better be very forgiving. It is VERY BUGGY (yes I have the release version) , the support for it SUCKS [Quoted] and the online HELP system is BRUTAL. I am not a huge MicroSoft Fan , but there is no better online help that the Visual C++ IDE.

Currenly any help I need I am posting to the borland news groups , but it would be nice to talk to people using this tool.

Thanks

Randy