Re: Does Oracle have a tool like T.O.A.D.?

From: Suresh Bhat <suresh.bhat_at_mitchell-energy.com>
Date: 1 May 1998 21:47:02 GMT

[Quoted] I have not used toadsoft so far but have downloaded it for experimentation.  Please do not denigrate SQL*Plus. I have designed many many reports including invoices on pre-formatted forms in SQL*Plus. All you need is a little imagination !!! In my books, SQL*Plus is a very simple reporting tool and very easy to learn. I may be alone in the Oracle community for saying that but I have not used SQL*ReportWriter or Oracle reports in last 6 years even though I have used them at my previous jobs.