Help using VBX custom control

From: John Arcidiacono <helix_at_tu.infi.net>
Date: 1998/04/04

[Quoted] Hello out there-

I'm trying to use a custom control to build Win95-style tabs into my program. I'm using Developer 2000 with Oracle 7.

My problem is this:

I've designed the VBX custom control on a canvas. I created a stacked canvas that should display when a specific tab is pressed. However it doesn't display; it flashes very briefly and then the tab overwrites it.

I've checked all the settings; it's not overlapping, the order in the navigator appears right, and the PL/SQL compiles properly.

Somebody, please help me!

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Sincerely,
John Arcidiacono Received on Sat Apr 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message