Re: Help using VBX custom control

From: Arvind Balraman <dnivra_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/04/05

how exactly are u trying to diaplay the tab page, can u give me more details.

i use a when-custon-item-event trigger event on the vbx control which is a numberic datatype, in that i check for the value of the vbx control item and navigate to the corresponding item in a different canvas, to make sure u display the canvas try synchronize

HTH
Arvind

--
Balaraman Arvind