Re: Help using VBX custom control

From: Kedar R. Bhave <kedar_at_emirates.net.ae>
Date: 1998/04/11

Hello
There are a few rules to be observed here - 1. The stacked canvas should have at least 1 navigable object on it 2. Put the objects on this canvas onto a separate block & then when you display the canvas, say Go_Block(<blockname>) and this will make that canvas stay on screen.

Hope this solves the problem
Kedar