Re: Web forms and Netscape 4.03 (patched)

From: Chris Yearsley <chris.yearsley_at_gecm.com>
Date: 1997/09/15

[Quoted] On Mon, 15 Sep 1997 13:51:03 +0800, Michael Friedman <mfriedma_at_asiansources.com> wrote:

>This doesn't have anything to do with the fact that it is pre-production.
>
>The key issue is the Java version.

[Quoted] No, the key issues are Java implementation bugs and setup problems. I'm using the Java 1.1.x version of Netscape. I know this is beta, and very new; I was wondering if it contains any bugs that are particularly troublesome to WebForms (given that as Oracle write the Java it's hard to program around things!)

--
Chris Yearsley
chris.yearsley_at_gecm.com