Re: Web forms and Netscape 4.03 (patched)

From: Michael Friedman <mfriedma_at_asiansources.com>
Date: 1997/09/15

--------------3E2B525D7BB7AF116CB35549

[Quoted] This doesn't have anything to do with the fact that it is pre-production.

The key issue is the Java version.

Even Dev/2000 1.5.1 (which will be full production) will not work on any currently available browser.

Mike

Dan Nichols wrote:

> According to Oracle Tech support (so take what they say with some
> suspicion), there is currently no browser on the market capable of running
> the version of Java code that make Web forms possible.
>
> In fact, the D2K 1.4W box and manual actually say "pre-production"
> everywhere they reser to the Web Forms module.
>
> Oracle just release D2K 1.5. To the best of my knowledge, the web forms
> cartrage is also "pre-production" in that version as well.
>
> -Dan
>
> Chris Yearsley <chris.yearsley_at_gecm.com> wrote in article
> <341906e3.5984682_at_news.geccs.gecm.com>...
>
> ---SNIP---
> > Also I'm using the D2k 1.4w demo I downloaded, as our production copy of
> > Web Developers Suite has not yet been delivered. Would the production
> > code help?
> >
> ---SNIP---

Building the future of business to business electronic commerce...

ASM eTrade - Software from the Asian Sources Media Group

24/F Vita Tower, Block B                  Tel: +852 2814 5678
29 Wong Chuk Hang Road                 Direct: +852 2814 5671
Aberdeen, Hong Kong                       Fax: +852 2311 3893

--------------3E2B525D7BB7AF116CB35549

begin:          vcard
fn:             Michael Friedman
n:              Friedman;Michael
org:            Asian Sources Media Group (eTrade)
email;internet: mfriedma_at_asiansources.com
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard