Re: Web forms and Netscape 4.03 (patched)

From: Dan Nichols <hawkeye_at_sd.znet.com>
Date: 1997/09/12

[Quoted] According to Oracle Tech support (so take what they say with some suspicion), there is currently no browser on the market capable of running the version of Java code that make Web forms possible.

In fact, the D2K 1.4W box and manual actually say "pre-production" everywhere they reser to the Web Forms module.

Oracle just release D2K 1.5. To the best of my knowledge, the web forms cartrage is also "pre-production" in that version as well.

-Dan

Chris Yearsley <chris.yearsley_at_gecm.com> wrote in article <341906e3.5984682_at_news.geccs.gecm.com>...

---SNIP---
> Also I'm using the D2k 1.4w demo I downloaded, as our production copy of
> Web Developers Suite has not yet been delivered. Would the production
> code help?

---SNIP--- Received on Fri Sep 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message