Designer 2000 Generators

From: Derek Licciardi <kressilac_at_unidial.com>
Date: 1997/08/12

Hello,

[Quoted]     Does anyone know what the limitations of the Designer2000 WebServer generator are with respect to forms and reports. My company wishes to [Quoted] develop using Designer 1.3.2 and Developer 1.4w. We are currently designing the module generating it and editing in Developer and the reverse engineering into Designer to generate the WebServer code from Designer. My boss is looking for a semi detailed list of shortcomings this procedure will have. Any help, comments, pointers etc etc would be helpful.
  I do realize that as soon as a browser supports JDK 1.1.2 or higher this problem will begin to fade but until that happens the whole Java appletviewer/Developer2000 cartridge and such is just not a real feasable solution.

Thanks,
Derek Licciardi

ps please send to both email addresses as my work does not have newsgroup access yet.

Derek Licciardi kressilac_at_unidial.com dlicciardi_at_tcipro.com