Re: Running forms 4.5

From: Glen Wigg <glenwigg_at_clearsol.com.au>
Date: 1997/02/11

Ken Ridgway wrote:

> Hi Ray
>
> Runform is free to distribute. However, the *.fmx files are not
> transportable across operating systems. If you created them on an OS other
> than SCO you will have to recompile them on SCO and for this you will
> require a full developer licence.
>
> Ken.

[Quoted] Does this mean that, if you have users on different platforms, you must compile on that platform? I was intending to switch to NT4 but will have
users on NT4, Win95 and Win3.11, and possibly others. I don't want to have
a PC dedicated to compiling for each, or even a multi-boot on one PC. Received on Tue Feb 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message