Re: Running forms 4.5

From: Alex Heney <heneya_at_entcf3.agw.co.bt.uk>
Date: 1997/02/12

Glen Wigg wrote:

> Does this mean that, if you have users on different platforms, you must
> compile on that platform? I was intending to switch to NT4 but will
> have
> users on NT4, Win95 and Win3.11, and possibly others. I don't want to
> have
> a PC dedicated to compiling for each, or even a multi-boot on one PC.

It is certainly possible to compile under Windows NT (3.51) then run under Windows 3.x, because we do it. (Although we are using the 16-bit version of Dev2K, which works fine under NT or 95).

--
The above posting represents the personal opinions of the author and
is not to be taken as official (or unofficial) policy or opinions of

Alex Heney, Living in the Global Village.