Re: Forms 4.5 buttons don't work on WindowsNT

From: RAM MAREDDY <rmareddy_at_calibersys.com>
Date: 1996/12/11

Glenn:

That is a known bug. Developer 2K, 1.3 is not certified for Windows 4.0. You will also notice that list boxes and combo boxes won't work properly either.

Release 1.3.2 will fix this stuff. It seems like we are going to get that version next week.

Good luck,
Ram Mareddy

rmareddy_at_calibersys.com
Caliber Technology
Akron, OH

Glenn Stauffer <stauffer_at_swarthmore.edu> wrote in article <01bbe769$ed6915d0$2d433a82_at_hallucigenia>...