Forms 4.5 buttons don't work on WindowsNT

From: Glenn Stauffer <stauffer_at_swarthmore.edu>
Date: 1996/12/11

[Quoted] [Quoted] I installed the 32bit version of Developer 2K (1.3) on a WindowsNT WorkStation 4.0 system. No forms buttons work. Not for Forms I program and not for Forms from an application vendor. The buttons work with this version of D2K when it is installed on a Windows95 system, so it appears to [Quoted] be an NT-only problem. Somewhere in the back of my mind is a lingering memory that I've heard something about this, but I can't find anything anywhere.

[Quoted] Is this a known bug? Is there a fix?

Thanks,
Glenn Stauffer Received on Wed Dec 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message