Two Forms4.5 questions

From: Jens Lechtenboerger <Jens.Lechtenboerger_at_Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
Date: 1996/12/02

[Quoted] Hi there,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have two questions concerning Forms 4.5:

  1. I am using a block consisting of database items, all of them having default values. How do i force Forms to insert the resulting record when an operator presses a commit-button without first changing an item? Right now Forms raises the message "No changes to commit".
  2. I am using lost of LOVs and I am in doubt if each of them opens a cursor [Quoted] [Quoted] without closing it later. After showing about 15 LOVs or so, the maximum number of open cursors is reached and subsequent actions raise an error message. Is there a possibility to examine how many cursors are opened at a time? Can I force Forms to close the cursors?

Thanks,

        Jens Received on Mon Dec 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message