Re: Fraud Attempt Directed At Oracle Developers/DBAs

From: Chom Noamsky <eat_at_me.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 23:41:19 GMT

> I have contact Sunday Gabriel Ehindero, Inspector General of Police,
> Lagos Nigeria (fpro_at_nigeriapolice.org) and passed the information along
> to him and to the FBI here in the US.

The Internet and e-mail scam business is one of the biggest industries going in Nigeria... the gov't actually supports it... I'm sure the Nigerian police will have a good roll on the floor after reading your e-mail.

Just create a filter for your e-mail client and send anything containing the words "Nigeria" and "bank" and "money" to the shit heap. Received on Wed Mar 01 2006 - 17:41:19 CST