Re: Oracle 8i running Stand alone

From: Jim Bonnie <jbonnie_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 21:54:07 GMT

I tried copying the files from the 8i home over, but was not successful, I still get the not able resolve servive name error for Developer and Designer.

I think that the SQLNET config is the way to go, but there is not much information on it in the docs.

It seems odd that the sqlnet does not allow you to test the connection the way the Net 8 Configuration assistant does.

I will keep plugging away...

Thanks, Jim Received on Sat Oct 02 1999 - 16:54:07 CDT