Re: *pressure Google to put Groups back on main page...*

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_nospam.peasland.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:42:19 GMT

<snip>

> You want me to read an RFC to learn how to reply...sorry, wrong
> generation to waste my time.

<snip>

> Exactly! Now you are talking my language - please join me in
> pressuring Google to put the Groups link back on the main Google
> page...

So let me see if I get this straight.....a newsreader is too old/archaic for you to use but a simple bookmark has more clicks than you want? Sounds like two diametrically opposed positions. Maybe you should consider just putting bookmark on your web browser's tool bar. Then it's just one click to get where you want!

Cheers,
Brian

Brian Peasland
dba_at_nospam.peasland.net