Re: *pressure Google to put Groups back on main page...*

From: <blmblm_at_myrealbox.com>
Date: 18 Aug 2006 10:48:08 GMT

In article <ekler3-jdk.ln1_at_news.heiming.de>, Michael Heiming <michael+USENET_at_www.heiming.de> wrote:

[ snip ]

> Can your interface to usenet do the following?

[ snip ]

> - Postpone articles on demand?

So tin (what you're using if I understand the headers right) can do this? if so, can anyone who's used both this feature and mutt's "postpone message" compare/contrast? I thought about trying to hack trn (my newsreader of choice) to try to add such a feature, but maybe it would be more sensible to consider a different (but not too different) newsreader ....

Thread drift, but hey, the whole thread is fairly off-topic, maybe ....

[ snip ]

--
B. L. Massingill
ObDisclaimer:  I don't speak for my employers; they return the favor.