Oracle Applications - can I get it? :-(

From: Piotr Czapiewski <PiotrCzapiewski_at_wp.pl.NOSPAM>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 23:18:04 +0200

Hello everybody

I'm a software-engineering student and I'm supposed to get familiar with Oracle Financials (Oracle Activity-Based Management especially). I'm a bit confused after searching through Oracle web site. Is it possible to get it for free for educational purposes? If so, what exactly should I download to get it working? I'll really apprieciate any help.

Regards

Piotr Czapiewski Received on Fri Oct 10 2003 - 16:18:04 CDT