Oracle entry level

From: Frank Polinski <s688i_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 10 May 2003 19:41:48 -0700

I have my degree in CIS 3 years ago. It never realy came into play on past job which was software sales. i was recently laid off 3 months ago . So I decided I would polish up my skills by enrolling in an Oracle program at a techinical school in Atlanta. It seems that oracle 9i developer using forms and reports is the way to go if you intend to be a DBA down the line. however no techical schools in atlanta teach Developer 2000 just datebase modelling and design,Oracle 9i SQL and 2 courses of Oracle fundementals I and II PL/SQL. Is this enough training couple with a CIS degree to possibly qualify for entry level developer job? Received on Sat May 10 2003 - 21:41:48 CDT