Re: wget --- downloading from oracle site!

From: Raqueeb Hassan <raqueebh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 May 2003 19:03:46 -0700

Thanks for all your help. I don't use any X-application .... so, lynx was easy for me to grab the cookies ... now, here you have to enable cookies to be saved to certain file, otherwise it does save it to session memory ... here's my lynx.cfg file looks somewhat like this ....

SET_COOKIES:TRUE ACCEPT_ALL_COOKIES:TRUE PERSISTENT_COOKIES:TRUE COOKIE_FILE:~/.lynx_cookies

and then my wget looks like this (here dllist is my download lists)

# wget -c -t0 --load-cookies .lynx_cookies -i dllist -o dl.log &

and it works!

thanks guys for setting up the clue ....

raqueeb hassan
bangladesh Received on Sat May 10 2003 - 21:03:46 CDT