Can everyone explain to me about the meaning of gaining the OCP title?

From: Lamborghini <neocyh_at_yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:46:24 +0800

I am an undergraduate student and I am going to study "managment information system". Friends around me told me a lot about having exams like MCSE or OCP and they said that these things can help students like us to have a good job after graduation. But I doubt can these things help me because I think that these exams are more likely to be taken by experienced DBA or system administrators, not us who have no experience before. And now I want to ask "Should I take the OCP or MCSE exam without working experience?" Thanks for your reply! Received on Sun Aug 18 2002 - 00:46:24 CDT