CANNOT EXECUTE SETUP.EXE

From: Rahul Thakur <rthakur_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 02:09:08 GMT

All,
I am trying to install Oracle 816 or 817 on my Sony Win 2000 Professional laptop. For some reason when I click on the setup.exe on either the 816 or 817, nothing happens. There is some activity for about 4 seconds and then nothing.
Has anybody seen such a problem before?
I also tried installing off a CD. It brings up the first screen which asks me to select options one of which is Install/Deinstall products. I click on it and then nothing happens
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks Received on Sat Aug 17 2002 - 21:09:08 CDT