Advanced RMAN

From: Robert Freeman <>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:35:16 -0800 (PST)

I'd appreciate your thoughts and input. I'm putting together a 1 or 2 day seminar on advanced RMAN. My problem is that I'm having trouble deciding exactly WHAT advanced RMAN is and what would be covered in such a topic (one man's advanced is another mans daily routine). Anyone want to provide some input?

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Portable DBA: Oracle (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) Oracle9i New Feature
Blog: (Oracle Press)