RE: Patchset - RELEASED 2/22

From: <>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:06:26 -0600

It's certainly available for download, but Note:401436.1 ( Patch Set - List of Bug Fixes...) dated Feb 14 still says:
"Please note that has not been released on any platform , and
does not have release dates available."

Another example of Oracle's left hand not knowing what its right hand is doing?

Jack C. Applewhite - Database Administrator Austin I.S.D.
414.9715 (phone) / 935.5929 (pager)

Jack Applewhite/CAC/AISD
02/26/2008 02:38 PM

cc, Subject
RE: Patchset - RELEASED 2/22

Haven't seen anyone post about this, but is out for Linux x86. Sadly, not yet for 64 bit Linux or 64 bit HPUX, which are our platforms. Didn't check any other ports.

Jack C. Applewhite - Database Administrator

"Steiner, Randy" <>
Sent by:
01/28/2008 02:51 PM
Please respond to