Re: Advanced RMAN

From: <rajendra.pande_at_ubs.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:02:09 -0500

Rman backups to tape - tuning buffers, tuning tape library Rman option usage hierarchy - starting with configure to set commands to usage in scripts Rman options for disk backups vs tape backups Rman options for multiplexing and disk throttling Archivelog management
Rman and flashback management
Rman incremental backups and dr maintainence Other ideas- any item that needs 3-4 pages to refer to ;)