Oracle Applications Development Database Refresh

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 14:43:17 -0800

Fellow listers,

In addition to the usual SAP system that runs most of our company, we have Oracle Apps 10.7 HR. For some reason the HR folks didn't like the SAP HR module, so I have SAP and Oracle Apps.

The problem is a request I have to refresh the Dev database from the Production database.

If you can point me to the correct documentation for this, I'll take a look at it.

There's a lot of stuff to wade through in the docs and MetaLink, and I'd rather just
read documentation that's actually relevant.

Thanks,

Jared

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jul 05 2002 - 17:43:17 CDT