vamsi kasina's blog
Submitted by vamsi kasina on Fri, 2012-09-14 13:42
In case of unitended usage of system source in conditions may lead to the following error in Create Accounting:
There is a missing system source value. Please inform your system administrator or support representative that: There are no values for the system source XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX used by Oracle Subledger Accounting.
Submitted by vamsi kasina on Wed, 2012-05-09 17:42
Submitted by vamsi kasina on Wed, 2011-12-28 10:18
Submitted by vamsi kasina on Fri, 2011-12-23 13:51
Submitted by vamsi kasina on Sat, 2011-11-19 08:32
Submitted by vamsi kasina on Sun, 2009-06-07 12:34
AX (11i) SLA (R12)
Daily Journal Book - Line Descriptions Payables/Receivables/Inventory Journal Entries Report
Daily Journal Book - Header Descriptions Payables/Receivables/Inventory Journal Entries Report
Final Daily Journal Book - Header Descriptions Journal Entries Report
Italian Journal Book Journal Entries Report
Submitted by vamsi kasina on Sun, 2009-06-07 12:06
Sometimes Drilldown from GL will open OA pages and sometimes Oracle Forms.
Here is the reason:
- When the data is from 11i and not upgraded to R12 (means it is not in XLA tables and gl_je_headers.je_from_sla_flag is NULL), then it will open the subledger form directly.
- When the data is from R12 or from 11i and upgraded to R12 (means it is in XLA tables and gl_je_headers.je_from_sla_flag is 'Y' or 'U'), then it will open the SLA OA page first, so that we can check the XLA data and we can open the subledger form through View Transactions button.
Submitted by vamsi kasina on Sun, 2009-06-07 05:46
If the following error occurs while submitting AX Posting Manager/Post Transactions, then set the profile options, AX Application Name and GL Set of Books Name.
Which will automatically set the other two profiles.
The following are the important profile options, which need to be set to submit AX Posting Manager/Post Transactions.
- AX Application Id
- AX Application Name
- GL Set of Books ID
Submitted by vamsi kasina on Sun, 2009-06-07 05:16
From AX User Guide,
The Global Accounting Engine does not support the following actions during a Customer or Supplier Merge because they violate reconciliation principles ensured by Global Accounting Engine reports:
- Deleting a customer after a merge.
- Creating accounting entries after a multiple merge.
- Merging unsuccessfully, such as a merge in Payables where only some of the invoices have been merged.
- Merging suppliers, when the new supplier site code already exists in another organization that has the same set of books ID.
Submitted by vamsi kasina on Sun, 2009-06-07 05:00
Note that if Create Reporting Sequence Number is disabled, Reporting Sequences will not be generated in GL/SLA.
1. Log in as sysadmin user.
2. Choose the responsibility Workflow Administrator Web Applications.
3. Select the page Business Events.
4. Search for "oracle.apps.gl.CloseProcess.period.close" (enter this in the name field and press Go).
5. Click on Subscription
6. Update the Event, which is having the function as "xla_reporting_sequence_pkg.period_close".
7. Make it Disable.