Re: clustering factor and uniqueness

From: <yoram.ayalon_at_structuredweb.com>
Date: 29 Mar 2006 13:35:15 -0800

I feel so stupid... I was using number instead of varchar2. now its working MUCH faster

but what does this say about my original question on clustering factor and uniqueness? what is deemed the best practice in terms of type of index to use, bitmap or btree, and the need to rebuild table? Received on Wed Mar 29 2006 - 15:35:15 CST