Re: Article about Oracle10.2 and FC5 on ORACLE-BASE is misleading

From: Tim... <tim_at_oracle-base.com>
Date: 29 Mar 2006 01:27:39 -0800

To "Bart the bear":

The article you are referring to was clearly labelled as a draft article. You only know it exists because Google has indexed it and made it available on a Google search.

I never claimed it worked against the final version of FC5, afterall, it was written prior to the final release.

May I suggest in future:

  1. You read my articles fully, then you will not be lead down the garden path by "draft" documents.
  2. You take time to examine my site, where you will find a "comments" section at the end of each article, a "forum" and a "contact ORACLE-BASE.com" section. Most people seem capable of finding some way of contacting me directly.
  3. If you had taken more than a cursory glance at the site, you would have seen a "Site Info" page that explains who I am (someone known as
    "Tim") and why I do the site. To summarize, I do it for me! If you like
    it fine! If you don't, it's no skin off my nose!
  4. After someone has hand-held you through the process of contacting me, you could attempt to leave a more pleasant message. You know nothing about me, but I kow a lot about you now :)

Cheers

Tim...

PS. I've amended the comments at the start of the article. I assume you will no longer fall into the the trap of thinking that "DRAFT" means
"Finished and working" now!