Help with constraints on object relational tables

From: Stephen Reid <stephen.reid_at_NOSPAMttabconnectors.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:17:09 +0100

Hi

I hope I am posting in the correct places. I am looking for some help that is hopefully explained in the example below:

I am looking to create an object relational database with a check constraint on the relationships. For example:

Can anyone tell me if this is possible and if so how can it be done?

Thanks in advance
Stephen Received on Wed Mar 29 2006 - 03:17:09 CST