Character set

From: Irfan <pkmirfan_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2006 21:47:41 -0800

Hi,

It sounds me little strange that if the database character set is changed for any reason. I currently work on one character set since 7 years and there was no need for change for us to our requirements. But in an interview it was asked how to change the character set. But there is a way to change, but not so frequent or unless required right? And not like a performance parameter-- Please share your experience. Thanks
Irfan Received on Tue Mar 21 2006 - 23:47:41 CST