Re: BIN$ junk

From: J Huntley Palmer <jh_at_dontspam.spam>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:50:19 -0500

DA Morgan wrote:

> You missed an essential part of the New Features in Oracle 10g.
>
> Go to Morgan's Library at www.psoug.org and try the following demos:
> Recycle Bin
> Table Flashback
>
> It is easy to query a dropped table that is in the recyclebin and you
> need to understand how Oracle handles the space taken in tablespaces
> by dropped objects. Information you can get from http://tahiti.oracle.com.

Thanks for the help DA Morgan. It feels so good to get rid of all that junk I had to wade through. Oracle is getting bloated with features and

   I am trying to keep up. If I can find a way to unhitch that bloated Java from Oracle... well.. I digress.

Thanks again and I hope your are tough prosecutor and tough on criminals! Received on Wed Mar 15 2006 - 13:50:19 CST