Re: Oracle RAC 10g_r2: Oracle Notification Server Configuration Assistant - FAILED

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:39:23 -0800

goran.g.svensson_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You wrote that you had resolved this problem and put it in some forum.
> Can you please be more specific about which forum? I have exactly the
> same problem and I need to resolve it.
>
> Cheers
> Goran Svensson

RAC clusters almost never fail because of anything in the Oracle software, which is part of why learning RAC in an Oracle Corp. class is often a waste of time.

What hardware platform and operating system? What NIC cards? Have you verified they will support RAC? What storage solution? Have you verified it will support RAC? How have you configured NIC and VIP addresses?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org