Re: converting .dmp to .csv

From: <database.replication_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Mar 2006 08:56:44 -0800

extract data from offline dmpfile is very tricky. There is a dul util that comes with oracle proffesional services, which will cost big $$ and very slow.

better import dump file to oracle that doesn't have to be the origin of export.
then extract data into flat files using pl sql or dts. If tables are large and duration of extract process is critical, then you could use fastreader from wisdomforce www.wisdomforce.com fastreader will create a loader to sqlserver automatically as well for convinience