Re: ORA-4030 out of process memory

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Mar 2006 07:29:37 -0800

I disabled. automatic pga memory management by setting workarea_size_policy=MANUAL and setting SORT_AREA_SIZE=200M. I still get out of process memory but somehow my third party aplication is not showing any Oracle error code. It shows a very long sql statement which it was executing and sql statement is chopped,

I am wondering whether it is an application issue where an unusally long sql statement is dynamically being generated,

There must be some limit to length of sql statement. What is this limit, I will like to know?

Thanks Received on Wed Mar 15 2006 - 09:29:37 CST