Re: Import + Sequences

From: Ed_Zep <ed_zep_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 14 Mar 2006 07:10:35 -0800

Sorry, just to clarify. We're on Solaris 2.8.

The steps being:

Users are connected via the net (Oracle apps servers). I kick the users off and start the export (step 1).

  1. Full SYS export of everything.
  2. Full import, no rows, no indexes, no constraints, disabled triggers
  3. Full import, rows, no indexes, constraints.
  4. Full import, no rows, indexes, constraints (ok, did those twice)

re-enable triggers, compare source and destination databases.

The problem is the sequences.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Ed. Received on Tue Mar 14 2006 - 09:10:35 CST